A smarter home
Your hallway, garage, kitchen – make any space a little smarter with the Amazon Echo Flex Plug-in Smart Speaker. Just like a regular Echo, it’s got Alexa built-in, but can be plugged into any power socket without taking up any counter space.
Enjoy hands-free control with Alexa. Always on hand to help, it lets you use your voice to set timers, create daily reminders, or add to your shopping list. Check the news, weather, or traffic. Ask for sports scores, cinema times, or shop opening hours. Control your compatible smart devices such as thermostats, lights, TVs, and speakers.
Alexa’s also got a range of skills that are just like apps. From playing games and quizzes to tracking your fitness with Fitbit, just say, “Alexa, help me get started with skills” to discover thousands of different skills.
With Announcements, you can send voice messages to every room with an Echo device, or use Drop In as a 2-way intercom between rooms. You can also make hands-free calls to almost anyone.
Designed with privacy in mind, the Echo Flex lets you hear or delete your voice recordings any time. And you can easily disconnect the mic with the Microphone Off button.
The Echo Flex has a built-in USB port so you can charge your phone. Alternatively, you can add an optional accessory like a nightlight or motion sensor (sold separately).
- Make any space a little smarter: this plug-in smart speaker lets you get help from Alexa in more places in your home.
- Alexa is always happy to help: manage your day and get instant information. Check weather and traffic on your way out.
- Voice control your smart home: turn on lights, adjust thermostats, lock doors and more, with compatible connected devices.
- Built-in USB port: charge your phone or add an optional third-party accessory like a nightlight or motion sensor.
- Keep your family in sync: use your Alexa devices like an intercom and talk to any room in the house with Drop In and Announcements.
- Designed to protect your privacy: built with multiple layers of privacy protection and control, including a Microphone Off button that electronically disconnects the microphones.