Makita DMR110 18V LXT DAB+ Digital Job Site Radio Blue
The Makita DMR110 18V LXT is the new rugged & portable DAB+ / FM Job Site radio in the distinctive Makita blue colour that is designed for use on-site, in the workshop or in the garden. This nifty, new and improved radio has been developed from the previous model DMR109 but has been enhanced with DAB+.
This DAB+ digital radio comes with 2 x 76mm, large stereo speakers on each side to provide high quality, powerful surround and is equipped with 2 audio input sources: DAB+ which is capable of receiving a huge range of digital radio stations and traditional FM wavebands allowing you easy access to your favourite and new stations!
Other useful features include a built-in Micro USB port for convenient software upgrades, an integrated AUX-IN jack which transforms the radio into a speaker if you wish to play audio via an external device and a digital display screen.
The flexible antennae helps you to achieve great quality reception and for extra convenience it can easily be removed and stored underneath the carry handle or inside the battery compartment.
This durable radio has been awarded with an IP64 rating which means it is protected from dust ingress and water spray, whilst the unit’s rugged elastomer bumpers ensure it is protected from falls during use and transportation.
The Makita DMR110 can be powered by the standard AC mains adapter (included) or by most Makita batteries from 7.2V to 18V Li-ion in the CXT & LXT ranges but is not compatible with G-series Batteries or Ni-CAD & Ni-MH Batteries. For more information please see battery compatibility chart in images.
- Features silver front control panel and a falling impact strength of 1.0m due to the protective elastomer bumpers
- IP64 rated dust and shower proof construction
- Dual power source: AC or Makita batteries
- 2 speaker stereo system
- Flexible FM antenna can be removed and stored inside of the battery cover on the radio
- Equipped with Micro USB port for software upgrade
- Digital tuner (DAB, DAB+)
- Soft grip carry handle swivels 90 degrees
- Easy-to-read digital tuner with LCD display
- AUX-IN jack for connecting to external audio source
- Lightweight and extremely portable
- Continuous Runtime (5.0Ah): 27 hours
- Continuous Runtime (4.0Ah): 21 hours
- Continuous Runtime (3.0Ah): 15 hours
- Frequency Range FM: 87.50 – 108 MHz
- Frequency Range DAB: 174.928 – 239.200 MHz
- DAB Channel Block: DAB (Band III) 5A-13F
- Speakers: 2x76mmØ (8Ω)
- Practical Output (7.2v): 0.5W x 2
- Practical Output (10.8v): 1.2W x 2
- Practical Output (14.4v): 2.2W x 2
- Practical Output (18v): 3.5W x 2
- Input Terminal: 3.5 mm dia. (AUX IN1/AUX IN2)
- Antenna System: DAB+/FM: soft bended rod antenna
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 257 x 163 x 431 mm
- Net weight: 4 kg (without battery)
In the Box
- Makita DMR110 18V LXT DAB + Digital Jobsite Radio Blue (Body Only)
- 1 x AC Mains Adaptor
- Instruction Manual